Tuesday, April 8, 2008

courage

Last winter, I went to Japan with my family. In Hous Ten Bosch, my dad gave me and my brother 1000yen. When he gave money to us, he said if I get it, I have to find exit by my self. Because I didn't have money but I was hungry, I got money and started to find exit. When I left restaurant, my brother followed me. We both couldn't speak Japanese. I only know "Hi", "Thank you", "Good Bye". It was not enough to ask where is exit. I can read Japanese but I don't know the meaning of word. There was sign, but I was not sure that sign tells me the exit. My brother was right next to me but he couldn't do anything. I asked in English where is the exit to Japanese because that was only thing that I could do. First person couldn't understand and he spoke in Japanese to me so I just left. I found other person and asked in English. No one could speak English. I told mybrother that people can't speak English so we just walked and walked. I wasn't afraid that we were alone, but my brother said to ask someone again. I didn't listen to him and just walked. I don't remember how, but we could find the exit!!!

No comments: